Friday, March 24, 2017

It is Friday already. Monday, and my knee surgery will be here soon. Pain has steadily gotten worse this week. Not only in my bad knee, but my good knee, lower back, and just over all. I realized that this was because I haven't been able to take my vitamins and pain prescription all week. (doctors orders) I sure can tell the difference.
On the writing front. Nope, I still have not finished Laser's story. My problem was I didn't know what was going to happen with these three. Last night, just before I was going to bed, it hit me. I made notes and now know where this story is going. It will take some luck, but this story may get in to Siren before I go in for surgery.
I will try to post here before Monday, but if I don't I will be back to update you after my surgery. Take care, and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment