Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Labor Day to my United States readers!!
I hope you enjoy your day off. We are going to a family grill out. I'm bringing the hamburgers and the strawberry desert. This is the day to enjoy the last of summer. Tomorrow the rains are supposed to come in and stay all week.
For those of you who have to go to work, take heart, Mr. B also has to go in tonight.
Next week, Mr. B and I are going to sneak off and go camping. It will be the last camping trip of the year. After this, we will be busy getting ready for winter, and the various hunting seasons start in this part of the country. Me, I use the hunting theory to go out in the woods and enjoy nature. I will never tell why for some reason I never manage to get anything.
Of course, my attention is on the GRL convention. I need to order more stuff to give away.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment