Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments upon The Tracker's Destiny Finds Him Again's release. I glad you enjoyed it.
After I wrote that story I needed a break. So, as many of you want the next book in the series, I'm afraid it will be a while until it's release.
I am also battling a bad knee. My next step is to an orthopedic surgeon. Not real excited about that appointment.
Today I will again attempt to work on a story I've been working on for far too long. Every time I begin adding words something interrupts me. A phone call, one of the dogs needing something. It's honestly getting ridiculous. Yesterday the house was quiet and I began writing and my phone beeps. My brother was coming over in 20 minutes. He did bring me flowers, but again no writing was done.
I'm so close to finishing. Wish me luck of no interruptions.
Today's featured author at ManLove Fantasies is my friend Maggie Walsh. http://manlovefantasies.blogspot.com/?zx=ff40933f6f92c6b3

No comments:

Post a Comment