Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hello all,

I'm back from camping in sorta one piece. Yesterday, I was busy catching on on washing and such. The last week of the month is always a push to try and finish a story to send in for publishing. More times than not I fail. More times than not I wish so bad that I did not fail.

Politics dominates the airways right now. I sit back and watch all the shenanigans. The latest includes the Soviet Union and Putin. I remember as a kid my parents talking about the prediction in the bible that the bear would defeat the eagle. For some reason, anytime something comes up between the United States and the Soviet Union I always think about that prediction.

Stormy Glenn and I are closing in on finishing the last Bunny story. I'm ready to just work on my own stuff for a few weeks. I need to get a few stories done. Then maybe we'll work on something else together. You just never know what we may come up with.

Well, enough yammering. Time to write for awhile and then little Norman needs a bath. He has a vet appointment for shots and physical. At 14 he's slowing down. I dropped Cooper the golden retriever off at the vet earlier. He is being neutered and microchipped today. Both for his health and well-being. As a writer of animal shifter stories, neutering alway has me thinking twice. But it is for the best.

Today's featured author on ManLove Fantasies is  Lilybeth Zefram. http://manlovefantasies.blogspot.com/?zx=c7dc9f188979ed74

No comments:

Post a Comment