Thursday, April 14, 2016

Today's author at ManLove Fantasies is Amara Lebel. Check out this author, it will be worth your time.
http://manlovefantasies.blogspot.com/

I'm still waiting for Baxter's story to come out. Just when I think I have the Siren schedule figured out, they change it. Or maybe I don't have it figured out.

Busy day for me. I'm just about to leave for the dentist and getting a crown put on one tooth. Then off to buy groceries. An appointment after that and one more this afternoon. The day will end with the computer doctor coming to my house to figure out my new printer. I called the printer company, but they didn't help me. I can't print off a 5 x 7 picture of my covers. That's the main reason I bought the printer. So he will come and help me or he can have the printer back.

So that's my day. I hope you have a good one. The weekend is right around the corner.

Bellann

No comments:

Post a Comment