Monday, April 18, 2016

Tammy Keyser, I have an audio book for you. Send me an email at Bellannsummer@gmail.com so I can send you the instructions.

It's been very warm, in the 80's, in my part of the country this weekend. The weatherman says we will have one last day of this nice weather before the temperature goes back into the 60's. That's still nice, as last week we were in the 30's and it was snowing.

I'm ready for nice weather. Even though we had the new puppy to keep us busy, winter seemed to go on forever. I hit a lot of writer's block this last winter. Thank goodness it seems to be going better. I think I tend to put too much pressure on myself sometimes instead of enjoying the writing process.

But now spring is here. The big fishing seasons are starting. The windows are making me feel guilty at how dirty they are. But I have an idea on the next chapter on my work in progress and once I start weaving the words together, no one will see me for a while. lol

Today's featured author at Manlove Fantasies is Rennie Leigh.
http://manlovefantasies.blogspot.com/?zx=1b14df925356c99

No comments:

Post a Comment