Thursday, March 24, 2016

I have told Mr. B that Carson's story is cursed. Every time I try to work on it, something comes up. It needs to be done. But this week the bunny stories I am working on with Stormy Glenn have taken up all my time.
Today I am working on Carson's story. That is after I pay the monthly bills and shovel the 10 inches of snow off the sidewalk. And I may check and see if Stormy has added anything to our currant story after what I had wrote.
Ah, can you see a pattern?
Although Carson's story is going slow, I have managed to get to his ah-ha moment. I thought I would share that with you.



It was as if a bolt of lightning exploded into his brain. The powerful pulses of searing energy sliced through all the horrid, painful memories and guilt. A crevasse opened letting in the warm sunshine of enlightenment. In the center of those beautiful rays was Isaiah’s handsome face. 
Now to somehow finish this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment