Monday, March 21, 2016

Good Morning!
I hope you had a good weekend. The computer doctor delivered my new computer Friday night and set up my printer. I spent the weekend trying to figure out all of its secrets. I will taking it back in Tuesday to have him fix all I screwed up. lol
I suppose I should mention that today is my birthday. Mr. B is taking me into town and we will have lunch and do a little shopping. He will also pull the "find what you want for your birthday present." To be honest I'm not a fan of that.
If I had a birthday wish granted. I would like to spend the day in a quiet room trying to finish Carson's story. All weekend I tried to work on it but a 4 month old puppy demanded attention most of the time. And a husband, and a 12 year old dog.
I am feeling the need to finish it.
So another week begins. I hope it goes well with you. Have a wonderful day.
Bellann

No comments:

Post a Comment