Friday, November 27, 2015

Today is black Friday. The supposibly biggest shopping day of the year. Some years I'm right in the middle of it, and sometimes not. This year is a not year. Between the thanksgiving holiday, the revolving door of people coming in and out, staying overnight, leaving, then coming back again, deer hunting season, and elderly parents have major health issues, I am home. Any shopping will be made over the internet.
Some years I couldn't care less about decorating the house for the holidays. This year, I woke up this morning and am ready to take the fall stuff down and start putting up the Christmas trees. I have two little ones and one big. I'm thinking I'll put the little three foot white tree with blue lights on.
If you're shopping. Good luck. May you find all the deals.
Me, I'm going to work on my latest story for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment