Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Good morning Tuesday!
In my part of the country everything is turning green. For me this is an exciting time of the the year. We have a garden and soon it will be time to plant the tomato plants that I started as seeds back in March. The stores are filled with flowers and tend to beg me to take them home. So far I've been strong. It's still a little to soon for them to survive the cold nights.
My plans for today are to do some big time writing. I'm working on Spencer's story. Spencer was introduced in Adjusting to the Situation. He lost a eye after being attacked. I have paired him with a man from his past. A man who lives with the nightmares of violence also.
Rescue for Hire - Boone's Cowboy is on presale at Siren Publishing. You can find it here. http://www.bookstrand.com/boones-cowboy


No comments:

Post a Comment