Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I'm back.
The wrist surgery went well and the doctor repaired everything that was needed to be repaired. I now have heavy duty cast on my arm, and of course it's my right arm, so typing is a challenge. I am currently using a program where I can dictate into a microphone. I'm hoping this will help me write my next story and be able to get it to the publisher on time.
This week I will be visiting Honor James at her blog. I'll have to let you know what day that is. Also, adjusting to the situation, Granite County #3 will be out Friday.
Rescue for Hire #8 was submitted right before my surgery, and by the time I got home from the surgery it was accepted by Siren Publishing. That book should be out in May.
Well it's time to go rest a while and let the pain pills do their thing. I wish you all a good day.

Bellann

No comments:

Post a Comment