Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I am so excited that Adjusting To The Situation is going to be released next week. I have to admit it and the next Granite County book, Vowing To Be His Hero were stories that jumped onto the paper, they wanted to be told so bad. The twins, Craig and Cooper, tore at my heartstrings. They both struggle so hard to survive.
Synn makes my heart and other things melt. While Bishop is in a whole new class.
I'm hoping readers continue to like the Granite County series as two more stories are clambering to be told.
But first I have to finish Rescue for Hire 8. Not as easy a story to write as Craig and Cooper. Tony from RfH 5 is confronted by devastating news. And Shane has to handle a situation that his strength is of no use. We also get to meet Flynn and Boone. My, my, there we have a settled older man and a younger wild man.
Well, I guess I've rambled on enough. I hope you all have a good day.
Bellann

No comments:

Post a Comment