Thursday, June 5, 2014

Busy time of the year. There are flowers and gardens to take care of. Windows to put screens on.

I also sent Paulie's Protector to Siren Publishing to see if they would like to publish it. It's #4 in The Men of the Crazy Angle Series. It's about a man running from a stalker. The Crazy Angle is turning out to be a place for men to go to heal and grow.

I sent back the first edits for The Farmer Takes the Cook and the Foreman today. That one is special. I hope to have the cover for it soon.

Tomorrow I will put a tidbit of Xavi's Wild Ride on the blog. It should be, is all goes well, up for pre-sale on Monday.

The future looks like Callum the vet will get his story. Also Stan, the over-the-top peacock that you will meet in Xavi's Wild Ride. I'm not sure if Steve, Stan's bother will have a story.

I'm also wondering if Pip and Tyler's brother, Brad, should have a story and if it should be at the Crazy Angle or at Rescue for Hire. Also Damian's assistant in Damian's Treble is kind of waving his hand for a story.

I also have a vampire that has been waiting for me for quite a while now to tell his story.

I guess we will see how it goes.

Bellann

No comments:

Post a Comment