Monday, February 3, 2014

Good Morning Monday!

Hope the weekend was all you wanted it to be.

On to the story. So, I read the submission guidelines and followed them step by step. Then I took a deep breath and hit the send button. A few minutes later I received an electronic email saying they got my book. Oh my.

You do realize I had no idea what I was doing? But it didn't matter. I wrote a story start to finish and I sent it in. Then I thought why not? I started the second story, deciding it would be a series of five. (Maybe)
As I waited, I tried not to worry. Not easy as I'm a born worrier. The submission guidelines said it would be about 3 to 4 weeks before they would get back to me. So I kept writing the second book.

Six days later I received an email stating that the Publisher wanted to publish my book and plan to release it in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment